Montag, 21. April 2008

Cosmogirl


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Translation:

Bill Kaulitz
Age: 18
Seen at: The concert in Ahoy of Tokio Hotel on 4th of March. Missed it? Rumour goes that they will come back next year, so that will be sleeping in front of the post office.
Bill soundbite: “Everyone in the band always worries about me. If the others have a cold they can still play, but as the singer I can’t. Especially my brother always tries to take care of me. We are very close, if a girl can’t get along with him it will never work out.”
Fact: Tokio Hotel already exists since 2001 (Bill was 12 back then!) but then they were named Devilish.
Cosmogirls say: “He dares to be himself and doesn’t care what anyone else says, I think that is very attractive.” - Deborah (15)

Keine Kommentare: