Sonntag, 3. Februar 2008

From a magazine

Boys answering fans’ question


Bill and Tom, now you’re 18 with all its advantages and consequences. Have you already done something that you couldn’t have done earlier? (Ellen, 15)

Tom: Honestly, I couldn’t get out of my car. Since I have my driver’s license, I’m always on the road. I drive to see my friends, relatives.. but being honest, I’m still not driving at the big distances.
Bill: Hmm..first and foremost, I feel happy that now I’m allowed to do what I couldn’t have done before. This feeling is really sweet.


You speak German and only a bit of English. Do you need to learn more to conquer the world? (Debbie, 16)

Bill: Nope, why? We were born in Germany and German is our native language.
Tom: The problem is that we’re too lazy when it comes to foreign languages. But we’re improving our English!


Aren’t you afraid that once you have a girlfriend, you will have to hide her from your fans? (Tine, 15)

Bill: No, if I would ever meet a nice girl and we could build a real relationship, I’d first explain what’s waiting her. I think there would certainly be some difficulties, but I’d never hide my girlfriend! Never ever!
Tom: Hmm..I wouldn’t hide her anyways…I’m not used to do such things. But in other side, she’d have to accept that she wouldn’t be the only woman in my life (laughs)


If you ever decide to sing in a duo with a singer, who would it be? (Lisa, 13)

Tom: That would be terrific to share a stage with Nelly Furtado, Timbaland or Coldplay someday. That’d be just awesome!
Bill: I rather dream about collaboration with Foo Fighters or the guys from One Republic.


You’re the most famous band since Take That or Backstreet Boys. How do you manage that? Isn’t it hard sometimes to keep the same level of performance? (Geena, 17)

Bill: We’re very demanding to ourselves when it comes to music, and our friends and families give us a great support. But of course, it can always happen that some of us is having a little crisis. If that happens – we try our best to manage that. We pay attention to what we do and keep an eye on it!


Who can always have a free pass to the room 483? (Nicky, 16)

Tom: Nicole Scherzinger is the first in my list. It’s not long to wait until the moment I prove her what am I capable of and conquer her (laughs) But I’m not too picky when it comes to the girls.
Bill: As for me, I’m not having anyone at the moment. I’d like to have a girl I could fall I love with from the first sight. I wouldn’t get tired to repeat: “ I do believe in a big love”.


You’re always in a circle of bodyguards. Is there any possibility to pass without them? Or it’s still too hard to do otherwise? (Babs, 16)

Tom: You know, in some European cities it’s already almost impossible to stay without the bodyguards around. Of course, it’s not always pleasant, but we can’t do otherwise. It’s also pretty irritating to have them around, but anyways, we’re always happy to see the fans who’re not afraid to come for the autograph despite the security around.
Bill: At the moment, we’re living our dream and accepting everything that comes along. We already have no private life at all. (weird phrase, but that’s the way it was written)


There were also 2 question that boys have simply ignored:

1) Bill, what’s the secret of your lion ‘do?
2) During the gig in Belgium, you said that the Belgian fans are the best. I’m sure you say it everywhere you go. But still, what was so special about Belgian fans?

Keine Kommentare: