Mittwoch, 26. September 2007

Interview in einer israelischen Zeitschrift

The beginning:

Bill: In early age I started to write songs, and I always wanted to sing them but I'm too lazy to play some instruments and I always sang in the bath!"
Tom: "my stepfather brought me a guitar when I was 7, and I thought it was really cool, I always loved guitarist in other bands…"
Georg: "I wanted to make a band with 2 of my friends in my school, one of them played the guitar and the other one played drums so I played the bass.
But then the quit and I always wanted to continue to make music"
Gustav :I love to play drums and with the drams I sit in the back far from the limelight's"

The success:

Bill: "the success is amazing and it makes the music better because you know you share your music with other people"
Tom: the success is really cool but it's not everything in life"
George: it's hard to deal with the success and you need to fight for it a lot

The future:

Bill: "a lot of shows, parties and music!"
Tom: "make more music, graduate and have fun with the band, Bill, my friends and family!"
georg: Make more music, do more lives shows and some day play in Tokyo"
Gustav:" makes new singles and new album and more live shows"

Love or band:

Bill: band!! The band is more important to me than love now…
A lot of times you don't know if the girl wants you or your fame"
Tom: band! Because it's my future and even in the past it already meant a lot to me
And I never been so in love to give up on the band, we don't have much time for relationships but it will be nice to fall in love"
Georg: at the moment the band! But love is great too…."
Gustav: "the band! Because I don't have a girlfriend now"

Dreaming to meet…….

Bill: the Olsen twins! They are cool and very nice"
Tom: of course the Olsen twins! I agree with bill!"
Georg: "Kelly Clarkson cause she's really cool"
Gustav: " Lars Ulrich ! [the drummer of metallica] he's god of the drummers for me!"

Friendship

Bill: friendship is very important thing but unfortunately we don't find a lot of good friends, all the people in school look at us in a different way since we've became famous"
Tom: just a few friends are real friends but friendship is very important!"
Georg: friendship is very important but its very hard to find good friends..."
Gustav: friendship is first of all trust! Tow people that know each others and doesn't hide things from each other"

The fans:

Bill: " the contact with out fans is very important to us , because without them we couldn't live our music and success ! Thank you so much for your supporting your very important to us!!
Tom: "we receive every day thousands of letters and it's amazing! We try to read all of them and we keep them in our homes. The contact with our fans is really important to me because without them we couldn't make music! Its amazing that we have fun club, keep it up !
Georg: "without the fans we are nothing! come to our shows and have fun we will be very happy to see you there!!"
Gustav: I think its amazing how far the fans can go because of us, just keep it up and come to our shows !"

Brother's friendship

Bill: "there's no closer contact than our contact as twins.
I admire tom, he's working so hard! I'm really proud of him! Because he's acting just as I except him to act as a brother. I can count on him in 100%, and I trust him.I would do anything for him! We would die for each others!"
Tom: we are so different but so alike, we don't look like twins but we are really close to each other. When I see bill I know what he thinks and when he has a problem. even when he's not with me ! I can't trust on some girl like I trust him!"

Music:

Bill: I hear green day and three doors down. I have to say that I'm not influenced by other people , I hear a lot of bands and when it comes to music or style I'm not influenced by anyone we don't have any idol that we want to be like him"

Israel:

Bill: "that will be out first visit in Israel and we are very exited, we don't know much about this country and we want to know!
Tom: "we feel honored that the Israeli embassy invited us to do a show in Israel!
For us its a big honor to play in Israel we are looking forward for that , to know this country.Till the embassy sent us the letter we didn't know that we have so much fans in Israel!"

Keine Kommentare: